|Technologies of The Fourth Industrial Revolution|
How Blockchain Fits In
It's a wonderful experience to have a coffee talk with Don Tapscott, and he agreed with me to use the slide above. We talked about the talent shortage, myth of "digital economy" in Taiwan. I summarized the coffee talk in the yesterday afternoon:
- The personality of future talent must be aggressive, full of curiosity, smart and brave, much brave. There's no "digital talent". Many people know using technology products and some people work in technology area, some are technologist.
- Digital Economy is the way of our life now, not a special area.
- Maybe we should have a multi-stakeholder group for economic issue, people from government officials, think tanks, each industry and citizens, maybe 25 people taskforce group, discuss about the economy of the future, maybe talking about to have a law to digital economy or not.
- Blockchain can bring the second generation revolution. AI, machine Learning, IoT, autonomous driving, robot, etc., the fundamental is blockchain.
- Read the report of industrial 4.0 from Davos.
- Read the new edition book of the Digital Economy.
- Chinese edition of Blockchain Revolution will published in this May. And we can buy English edition in Amazon.
|Don Tapscott with the Chinese edition book of Digital Revolution|